be a friend...make a face!
so i am preaching at church this sunday!!!! yeah i may be a little nervous so here is what i want you to do. come and all sit in the front and make faces at me.so yeah... this sunday is a youth service...led by youth (mostly) and done for the whole church. so yeah come out for 10:45 and see how it goes!

8 Comments:
Hey Phil!
That sounds like fun! Speaking about fun I just got back from Mexico! I had so much fun. We were there for a week. Our flight home was delayed 8 hours! I know a long time. I wasn't very happy because I wanted to go home because I was not feeling well because turns out I had an ear invection. It really hurt. So much I couldn't fall asleep on the flight home even though it was like 10:00pm when we left and 5:00am when we got home. Oh well it has gotten better. It still kind of hurts but not really. Well I hope to tell you more about my Mexico trip at youth tonight. I also hope that I will be at church on Sunday to see you and make faces at you! See ya!
TayTay
hi phil its james. ummmmmmmmm i don't ususally go to church cause....well you know. but i might come i dunno thought so don't be expexting me. but mabye ill go with derek or something but i dunno. anyways wheather i come or not i hope you...preach well (if you get nervous(or if you don't just pretend and do it anyways) you should do your awkward dance that would be funny) anyways i might go but i dunno so anyways c ya!
wow i said dunno and anyways a lot
I wish i could support you in person, but i cant. I will support you with love and prayer though. JasonW.
Hey Phil
How did it go? Sorry I couldn't come, My parents wouldn't let me.
:( cuz of our christmas play :(:(.
I was supposed to be out of all that stuff 2 years ago! its only a 3-6 class. ( grade 3-6) but for some reason they keep on dragging me back in. We dont have a youth at our church,, thats why I go to your youth! And I love it!!
I hope it went uber well, i was praying for you!!!
Well.. I'll be seeing your wife later.. and you next Wednesday..
BECKY! IM SO EXCITED! lol.
Anyways.. see y'all later.
Love you loads!!
Mwahh
Shayna
{P.s... see that? im getting ready for cowboy talk :P}
hey phil its james sry i couldn't make it i had stuff to do but how did it go?
Phil, you did such an awesome job on Sunday! It was so much fun to hear something different with a new and exciting twist. I think you said "remain" close to 30 times... I wasn't sure if you were counting the first couple times or not. That whole service was amazing. Thank you to everyone who did it! It was a lot of fun to worship God in that atmosphere! Good job everyone :D
thanks for your support and encouragement whether it was in person or online or in spirit!!!
i thought it went pretty good. yeah James, next time i preach i am DEFINITELY busting out the awkward dance!!! that is some GREAT advice!!
J
nice face phil!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home