Thursday, October 26, 2006

ROCK OUT Psalm 62:1-2



Last night was our first RoCk OuT night. MAN i had fun. it was so cool to see everyone in to the worship...dancing...singing...shouting. it was SO fun.

some of the songs were hard to learn but i think time we'll catch on to the words!

the name RoCk OuT comes from Psalm 62:1-2 where it says; "My soul find rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and salvation"

when the Bible says that God is our ROCK it means that He is strong and dependable... He can be counted on in tough times.

11 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Pastor Phil said...

Oh yeah...Courtney is a very awesome drummer!

go girl drummers!!!

phil

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger TAYTAY said...

i had lots of fun last night to phil. i thought the band was great. i can't wait to do it again

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger TAYTAY said...

hey peoples on the lifeline blog that are reading this can you please check my blog at:
www.weirdgirl-taytay.blogspot.com
ya thanks if you do
bye

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey phil ya you were right about that Courtney rocks aT THE DRUMS. i think that was a really cool way to learn about god out of music and singing. Ya but when you need help again seting up the sound ill be really happy to help you.I email all thouse pics to you to phil well i gess thats all i have to say about that any if you need my help again just hime me a call.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

err phil.. the media and pics part of the site is nver updated.. the videos and stuff that ahs been taken and the pics of squeah and uh other atuff is never on here! can u tell me how to view them?

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger smallchild93 said...

The RoCk OuT night was pretty Awesome. I love praising God that way. Being able to let loose and have fun.. its awesome!! I hope we have another one soon. And Yeah Courtney did rock at drums. And Kevin and Steve and Phil rocked at guitar!! I didn't forget about you guys:P You were all good, you sound amazing together.. I know me and Mandy had fun....

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger smallchild93 said...

Too bad Anj wasn't there tho.. :(

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RoCk OuT night RoCkEd! I had sooo much fun! I love all the songs with actions, they really got Nikkel Hall jumping! I don't think I was the only one having a blast worshipping God. It was so cool to feel the energy and the love of God in that room. Awesome beyond description! I hope we can do it again soon!

P.S. Girl drummers Rock! Nice job Courtney! ;)

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had lots of fun.i think that the music should have been a little quieter when people were at the walls, writing or drawing, or on the floor haning out.but other than that it was great.Courtney rocks at the drums!!!
Renae

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA! GO COURTNEY

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! Doogie!
*****renae*****

 

Post a Comment

<< Home