WATER WARS!!

So waterwars was totally awesome! there were about 100 people running around trying the slip and slide, throwing buckets of water, getting sprayed by the big tanker truck. it was so fun!
i am really excited to kick off lifeline this year. i think it is going to be an awesome year where we can grow in our relationship with God.
so what were your highlights of waterwars. did anybody try the slip and slide... i ate a bunch of that nasty bubble bath that we used to make it slippery... a bunch got in my eyes as well. pretty harsh. ah well i was glad to see you all again!

6 Comments:
Waterwars was awesome!!! I loved getting to hang out with all my friends, life group leaders, and getting to meet some new people. It was so much fun, although I didn't try the slip and slide I did get soaked by the water truck and by a bunch of people. It was the best! I acn't wait for next week.
hey phil its a totaly bummed out james. I MISSED WATER WARS!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISSED IT BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAD A PAC MEETING AND I MISSED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW I FEEL LIKE A CRUSHED FLOWER THAT HAD BEEN STEPPED ON THAT HADDENT GOTTEN ENOUGHT WATER!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Waterwars was super fun! I was SO cold. But I had a great time!
it was great fun but i dint get wet kyle
James,
hey buddy. i am so sorry that you missed waterwars. sometimes that is the way it goes.
oh hey...i have an idea. why don't you come by my office and i can throw buckets of water at you? we can do this for hours if you like.
Phil
are not Tyler, Jackson and Dawson the coolest ever???
Becky Toews
Post a Comment
<< Home