finish these sentences for me
okay so here is the deal i will write three sentences without and ending your job as the blog reader is to post a comment and finish these sentences... let's see the different and unique answers we get!
1. the most pain i was ever in was when...
2. the strangest thing that ever happened to me was...
3. i absolutely love...
4. i wish i could...
okay so remember there is no right answer. you can post a comment anonymously if you want.
here we go! i will answer in a few days with my responses!

4 Comments:
1. the most pain I was ever in was when I was two and had Dental surgery.
2. The strangest thing that ever happened to me was when I walked into a window at a crowded movie theatres, and I thought it was a door ( This would also be one of my most embaracing things too.)
3. I absolutley love my cat Tigger.
4. I wish I could skip a grade in school. For two reasons;1. so that I could graduate at age 16 and 2. because I wouldn't have to be in school for so long.
1. the most pain i was ever in was when... My brother hit me in the crotch area with a hockey stick.
2. the strangest thing that ever happened to me was... When some crazy guy came into my Dads store and was trying to tell us our futures, (I think he was drunk), and then he was like, 'Whens your Bithday?' I tell him, and he pulls out his drivers licence and it was the same day as me. Weird...
3. i absolutely love... Water, Peanut M&M, Grilled Cheese, Hambugers
4. i wish i could... Fly. That would be awsome, cause I would go home for the weekends and spend time with family and friends. Instead of being alone by myself.
Jason,
i was NOT drunk!why do you have to tell stories about me!
just kidding that wasn't me. but i sure did like to visit your dads store.
Phil
1. The most pain i was ever in was when i was 9 and i tripped on a broken intena ( from a cd player) and i got a big hole in my foot! course my mom thought it was fine and when she did take to to the doctors it was to late to get stiches! ( i think that was most painful i dont kno)
2. stragest thing that ever happened to me ... uhh i dont know maybe meeting my BF(best friend not boyfriend) jodi .. she is quite strange!!!!
3. i loveeeeee alot of things!!! my cats and summer and food and lots more things!!!!!!!!
4. I wish you could pick money from a money tree or sumthing ~! cuz then u go shopping pick a 100 dollars and ur set!!
Post a Comment
<< Home