being sick sucks
so i puked the other day for the first time in a long time. i hate puking. i was sitting at my friend house after dinner and everyone was playing a game and i was feeling just rough. on the way to the car it happened. i ran to the edge of his yard and spent the next few minutes thinking about what i had eaten that day as i watched it come cascading out of my mouth.
it was a pretty nasty experience... i was sick last night too... you ever get sick where yourwhole body hurts... like no matter what temperature you are you feel either too cold or too hot.
anyways... this is a strange post, it is not meant to be a whiney post, i just thought i am sick and i am going to tell people!
i think this is a good segway to share our best puking stories. i have a few good ones, but what are your best puking stories?

7 Comments:
my best puking stories are meant to be shared in person. so if you really think you can handle them come and ask me in person
You can count on me NOT to ask you what your best puking stories are! i dont have any puking stories to tell!! (not that i would tell them if i did) I always get tummy aches when i eat junk food .. so i dont eat that much junk food! so i dont get sick that often either .. im a healthy person :P
Are you better yet? If not then get better soooon...
One time when I was visiting my Aunt and Uncles Cabin, I got sick. Not like a little sick, but like 5 straight minutes of pukeage. It was pretty intense. The entire contents of my stomich, and everything I had eaten that weekend came out my mouth. The worst part was how I puked all over there deck on the cabin. I still feel alittle bad. The when driving home, I puked in the car too. Bad case of food posioning. Im taking off to Montana tomorrow, for like a year. See you when I get back...
victoria,
that is cool that you don't eat a lot of gross food. i am trying not to eat a lot of junk food either. you are right you just feel better when you eat good.
and thanks i am getting better
Last year I was really sick I couldn't go anywhere for about three weeks. I didn't eat anything! my dad wouldn't even let me drink any water because I would just puke it up. On top of that I almost broke my finger, by slamming it in a drawer. Anyway, that really sucked!!!
I would rather go to school then be sick!!!!!
Umm.. Well over Spring Break I was sick all week but only during the night did I throw up, I actually slept in my bathroom the first night. Oh the floor. I covered myself with a towel and waited for the feeling to come... Yucky!
i think you gave a little too much info there Phil
Post a Comment
<< Home