Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Jason Wiens

a rad guy i know is named jason wiens. he really wants to move to montana... montana is a very cool place. i think it would be cooler if jason moved there, but at the same time abbotsford would decrease in its coolness factor.

Jason and i have been friends since 1998. i was a youth leader and he was in my small group. one time in a small group time our group watched "saving private ryan" probably one of the goriest war movies ever made, and some of the kids were scarred for life. probably not a great idea.

Jason and i were in England and Italy together this last summer. it was awesome. i think he was sick of me after a month though. but we had an amzaing time hanging out together getting beat up by a little boy named Massi in our summer camp.

anyways Jason is off in montana for a while now, but he'll be back soon...

you rock jason!

20 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe no one has commented yet. This Jason guy seems super awsome. I wish I could meet him... no wait.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Pastor Phil said...

Jason...can i have your truck when you are gone?

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, No... Sorry

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, jason and phil were the only ones who commented on their own post...

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if other people blogged on here, then it wouldnt just be Jason, and Phil, and anonymous '?' person. Intresting isnt it....

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JASON IS THE COOLEST!!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You heard it here first folks... I am 'The Coolest' LUCKY

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Pastor Phil said...

Wow, the Jason post gets a 10 commenter... i guess this jason guy is a big deal.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME ON EVERYBODY! LETS DRIVE THIS POST UP THE HIGHEST COMMENTS OF ANY OF THE BLOGS! YOU CAN DO IT! Thanks Benz! I was starting to lose faith in you commenting, but you managed to pull through. I guess I'm what they call, "A BIG DEAL". HAHAHAA, this is great fun. Phil, did I make you throw up the other day when we were talking? I was talking and you were like, I just threw up in my mouth, then I kept typing any you never responded. I left because I needed to. It was an emergency, Ill tell you the emergency when I get home, if you really want to know. Im still trying to think of ways to get more people to comment on here. I have come up with either poking them in the eyes, or ears with sticks till the post on here. Or Slapping them with wrotting fish. I know, tickling them with a feather till they comment. OR spitting water out of our mouths at them till they comment. Those are just a few of my ideas so far. So everyone out there. How did they skate demo go the other day? Great fun I hope. Anyways. Im going to bed now. Night

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jason! I think you're cool too.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! Another Person. Who else thinks I'm Cool? Speak up now, or for ever suffer the wrath of CHUCK NORRIS!!!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Pastor Phil said...

there is something that i think we all need to know about Jason... something that will spark controversy. i think that Jason might possibly like country music.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it doesnt spark any converstaion. The sparks my catch the straw on fire. Then we got no place to have our ho-down. I have heard alot of good music here. Im coming home soon. Anyone excited? See ya'll on Saturday.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. I smell bad, like baby calfs and cows. I don't think I smell that bad. Just mostly you city probly think I smell bad.

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the country side of me talking... I just dont make since.

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess no one else so going to comment on here. Ill just go and cry now....

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Pastor Phil said...

Jason,

i think it would be appropriate if you commented with more ways to force people to post here... it may be a good motivator.

Phil

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about telling them that you will kill their goldfish? that usually works.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im doing my best. No one listens to me. I need a good plan. Im thinking hard about what that should be.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this blog has hit a wall at 22 comments, its a sad say in history...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home